Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Friday!

As I just Twittered...I love Fridays! There is an excitement about the day...the feeling of completion at the end of a week of working hard, the anticipation of what the weekend will bring, a chance to relax your mind and body from all the weekday demands...love it!

It's been a great week with all kinds of new marketing and promotional things coming up for my book Living Peacefully in a Big City. I am so proud of this book and I actually really like it myself - hope that doesn't sound arrogant - but sometimes when I am having one of my issues during the day and I am working on my book for whatever reason, I will find advice that I had forgotten about and it helps. I guess that is the ultimate in "self-help"!

I want to take a moment to say "thank you" to my first comment ever from Anna! Anna, you made my day - you never know if anyone sees your blog or if it makes a difference in someones day and you answered that question for me - thank you!

Now I must go take the hot rollers out of my hair and meditate before I get going with my day. Looking forward with positive anticipation to another wonderful weekend of quality time with my wonderful husband!

Everyone have a great weekend (especially you, Anna)!

www.tannasholistichealthcare.com
Now available at Amazon.com - Living Peacefully in a Big City: A Guide to Maintaining Your Sanity, Health and Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment