Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Technological Blips!

OK I don't know what was going on yesterday with electronic gadgets...I thought it was just me but apparently others were having technological difficulties too.

My internet connection wasn't working, my printer was jamming, the earphone on my cell phone suddenly wasn't working....I thought maybe Mercury was in retrograde, but that wasn't the case. Are there other planets out of whack right now? Is there a surge in too much information at the moment so the Universe is shutting things down so we have no choice but to turn within and spend some time in reality?

I stopped to think, "what does this mean?" It's all about connections, being connected...and I realized, "I need to take some quiet time to get reconnected with Source Energy right now" - my most important connection. Which I kept putting off because of various things that kept me busy during the day which made me more and more fatigued...but I finally sat down to meditate late in the afternoon and then, everything worked fine again. Crazy!

It's amazing the insights we will get when we stop what we are doing, quiet our minds and become open and receptive. Today I did my meditation first thing after getting up before I did anything else, and I will do another later today, just to make sure I keep the balance.

I'm off to run errands with my mom - get her hair done and then on to beautiful Forest Lawn in Glendale to visit her parents and sister (My Aunt Tanna, whom I was named after). I know it seems weird to look forward to visiting a cemetary, but if you've never explored Forest Lawn, please check them out one day - beautiful, serene, impeccably manicured grounds, incredible sculptures, museums, art...the Hall of the Crucifixion at Glendale houses an ENORMOUS painting of the Crucifixion. Regardless of your religious or spiritual beliefs, it is a magnificent piece of art that must be seen. If you've driven by on the freeway and seen the white rectangular building with a cross on top, that is the place. Really amazing.

Here's to a day off of the computer and the internet!
Have a great day!

www.tannasholistichealthcare.com
Living Peacefully in a Big City: A Guide to Maintaining Your Sanity, Health and Happiness now available at Amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment